Terms and conditions
Conformity of Goods
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you
Wrap London competitions
Pinterest Pin to Win
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The winning entrant will be able to choose their favourite piece from the collection, up to the value of $180.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The winner will be notified directly on Pinterest within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be redeemed.
7. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright and trademark
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without permission.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Selective Marketplace Ltd. trading as Wrap London. registered office Wrap London, Belton Road West, Loughborough, LE11 5XL. Registered in England no. 1566688.
Security and privacy
To ensure the security of your transaction, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means that on any page where you enter personal information such as credit card details, the information sent to us is encrypted to safeguard your details. (Encryption prevents other internet users from accessing this information.) We only accept orders that are placed using this technology.
You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for either a locked padlock icon in the address bar (Internet Explorer and Google Chrome), or the top right corner of the browser window (Safari)
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer. They are not computer programmes, cannot access information saved on your hard-drive and cannot spread viruses.
For an explanation of the cookies we use and what we use them for click here.
Our data collection and storage is governed by the rules of the UK Data Protection Act.
We may occasionally swap our mailing list with other companies whose products we think will be of interest. We will then send a single catalogue to their customers and in return they can send a single catalogue to our customers. Your details will not be added to their mailing list unless you request it. However, if you do not wish us to share your details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure your details are not made available in this way.
To see all the information we have about you or to correct any inaccuracies please contact us.
The Data Protection Officer
Belton Road West